Send me a number and I’ll tell you my unpopular opinion.
1. A selection of television programs you do not care for.
2. A selection of musical artists you do not care for.
3. A selection of celebrities you couldn’t care less about.
4. A hobby you “don’t get”.
5. A habit you find disgusting.
6. Something in school you really liked doing that everyone else bitched over.
7. Your favorite household chore.
8. Popular video games that make you go “meh”.
9. PC or MAC?
10. A sport you don’t like, for whatever reason.
11. A sport you really like, for whatever reason.
12. Television programs you love but have gotten shit for liking.
13. Musical artists you love but have gotten shit for liking.
14. A hobby you have/find interesting that other people bother you over/make fun of.
15. A habit you have that other people bug you over.
16. Something in school you hating doing and it felt like everyone else loved.
17. The household chore that makes you want to shoot your own face off.
18. A selection of video games that you enjoy that perhaps you really shouldn’t.
19. A celebrity crush that maybe even you don’t understand.
20. Free rant on whatever you want.
the beauty we learn behind this aweful tragedy from the young pure souls
- a boy give his life jacket and give all his life to help his classmate… he die as a hero on his birthday
- a young selfless ship attendant help distribute life jackets to passenger and stay behind until her last breath
- a 6 years old brother who give his life jacket to his 5 years old sister and wispher comfort even his fate is still unknown
- a student who yell for rescuer to take a small child from his arms even the ferry is sinking and he still on it
either u’re gone or safe or still missing my thought and pray goes for you…may your soul rest in peace and hope miracles exist so u can be with your love again and be safe…
Its a really heartbreaking news for South Korea.
South Korea has helped Malaysia by looking for MH370 for weeks. Now its time for us to help them.
This is not a reminder for Malaysians only but for all of the people all around the world. Please, it wont take time, in fact, it takes only less then five minutes to pray for south korea. Many lives have died and missing. Please pray for them as human beings.
guys I’m crying
GUYS IT HAPPENED AGAIN.
I SEE WESTERN PEOPLE ARE REALLY CONFUSED WHEN IT COMES TO KOREAN BOY BANDS AND SKINSHIP. I’M LAUGHING SO HARD.
but I think that they should really be there…